[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Post by Breadsalt on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:59 pm

Name of product: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Rating from 1 to 10: 8

Review content: Honestly Grand Theft Auto: Vice city is one of my favourite games because of the epic storyline it has, The game takes place in Vice City 1980, You play as a gangster named Tommy Vercetti who just finished 15 years of jail, The Mob Boss named Sonny Forreli sends Tommy out to handle a cocaine deal, but unfortunately the deal gets ambushed by 3 men who killed Tommy's bodyguards and the dealer, Tommy managed to dodge the bullets and escape with the car, driven by Ken Rosenberg-Tommy's lawyer, as soon as he got home he recieved a call from Sonny who wanted to know how the deal turned out,Tommy told what happend and Sonny gets pissed off because hes money and the drugs are stolen, Tommy prommises by that to get the money and the drugs back and kill the people who were responsible for the ambush, After that Sonny decides to give him a chance, And thats the point where the game starts.

Now the story is not the only thing i like about it, The guns,cars,and challanges just simply complete the whole game, but the game has its cons as well,

Cons:
The water honestly disapoints me, when you fall into into it you dont have the possibility to swim, you acctualy drown unless youre very close to a shore/boat,

The widescreen crosshair

and finaly The bike stunts (you fall off when you try a backflip)

For now i give this game an 8 out of 10.

Breadsalt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum